Best Books of 2016
Each month, librarians Carrie Green, Eden Grey, and Kendall Haddix bring you book recommendations and discuss the bites and beverages to pair with them. In our second episode, we talk about our favorite reads from 2016.
- Eden recommends Morning Star, Rebel of the Sands, Catalyst, and Monstress, Volume 1: Awakening.
- Kendall recommends The Raven King and Walk on Earth a Stranger.
- Carrie recommends Night Sky with Exit Wounds and Pond.
- Find the recipe for blue milk on the Star Wars website.
- Discover recipe suggestions for popular books, TV, movies, and even video games on Fiction-Food Cafe.
- Make your own Vietnamese food with help from the Vietnamese cookbooks in our collection.
- The recipe for Lentils with Mint and Beets is available in Urban Pantry by Amy Pennington.