Books and Bites Podcast: Episode 7
Each month, librarians Carrie Green and Eden Grey bring you book recommendations and discuss the bites and beverages to pair with them. The theme of our seventh episode is Build a Better World.
- Utopia Drive: A Road Trip through America’s Most Radical Idea by Erik Reece
- Classic Kentucky Meals: Stories, Ingredients, & Recipes from the Traditional Bluegrass Kitchen by Rona Roberts
- Mountains Beyond Mountains: The Quest of Dr. Paul Farmer, a Man Who Would Cure the World by Tracy Kidder
- I Am Malala: How One Girl Stood Up for Education and Changed the World by Malala Yousafzai
- City of Saints & Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas