April 1 – April 9
Do a little spring cleaning and dust them off your account with our Read Off Your Fines program.
Here’s how it works:
- Reading must be done in the library.
- Fines will be forgiven on overdue items only, not on lost items.
- Each 15 minutes of reading forgives $1.50.
- Reading must be completed in 15 minute increments.
- Maximum Read Off Your Fines time is 2 hours per day.
- An adult, parent or caregiver may read to a pre-reading child.
- Available for all ages.
- To sign in, stop by the Ask a Librarian Desk.