For Teens and Adults
Build new skills. Discover library resources. Win great prizes.
Between June 5 and July 23, complete at least four activities. One entry per person. Your form must be received by July 23.
Complete and check off at least four activities:
- ArtistWorks for Libraries offers world class music and art instruction through self-paced video tutorials. Visit www.jesspublib.org/learning to login to ArtistWorks and watch one video.
- Brain HQ is an easy way to make brain health a priority. Login to BrainHQ by visiting www.jesspublib.org/learning. Complete one training exercise.
- Listen to an episode of our Books & Bites podcast. Each month, JCPL librarians bring you book recommendations and discuss the bites and beverages to pair with them. Subscribe via iTunes, Google Play, or Soundcloud, or stream from our website at www.jesspublib.org/books-bites/.
- Check out a Maker Kit at the Children’s or Teen Desks, or check out a sewing machine or quilt cutter at the Customer Service Desk.
- Visit www.jesspublib.org/how-to-use-the-catalog/ and watch one video.
- Show us what you’re learning at the library this summer! Take a photo and share it to our Facebook page (@JessamineCountyPublicLibrary) or on Instagram by tagging it #JCPLSummerLearning. (If your Instagram account is set to private, direct message the photo to @jesspublib.)
Download and print the Summer Learning Challenge Entry Form to turn in at the library, or use the online form.
JCPL employees and their families are ineligible to win prizes.